|Area Information / Links
Be sure to check back often for new and exciting links!
Children's Museum of Fond du Lac
- A hands-on learning experience is created through a variety of interactive exhibits and educational programs. Children learn about their community and the world in a safe environment geared to their skill levels.
Do you have food allergies?
- Visit this site to create your own custom food allergy cards - at no charge - that can be presented to a restaurant's staff and chef, detailing specific ingredients or foods so that the restaurant can alter recipes or preparation methods.
- This web address says it all: Escape to Wisconsin. This is the portal for all Wisconsin Convention and Visitors Bureau Association member websites.
Fond du Lac Area Visitor Information
- The Fond du Lac Convention & Visitors Bureau is ready to serve you. They're just a call or an email away! This is a very complete website, a must stop for planning your time in FDL.
Fond du Lac Association of Commerce
- Another great site to learn about Fond du Lac and all we have to offer.
Fond du Lac Weather Forecst
- everyday is a good day to visit Schreiner's
Galloway House and Village
- The 30-room historic Galloway mansion is the highlight of a self-guided walking tour that features dozens of century-old structures including a carriage house, working print shop, church and schoolhouse. A gift shop and the Blakely Museum complete the seasonal experience.
Kelley Country Creamery
- Old-fashioned premium ice cream is crafted on the Kelley dairy farmstead. Featuring 22 flavors daily and a viewing window, this seasonal attraction was voted "Best ice Cream Shop in Wisconsin" by USA Today in 2010.
Kohler: A World-Class Destination
- Just 20 minutes east of Schreiner's. A world-class destination for sports, entertainment, dining and relaxation.
Kristmas Kringle Shoppe
- Fond du Lac is home to an amazing, magical,year-round Holiday wonderland. Schreiner's and the Kristmas Kringle Shoppe are two MUST stops in Fond du Lac.
- The LaClare family dairy farm produces award-winning goat milk and cheese, and specializes in Boar goat breeding. A cafe, gift shop, and viewing area make this a unique place to visit.
Little Farmer Orchard and Farm Market
- Hayrides, a craft barn, an apple house, and a bakery offer something for everyone at this popular family farm. Visit the pumpkin patch, and make your own caramel apples. Open seasonally.
State Historical Society of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin is proud of its hertitage and the State Historical Society leads the way. Their Mission Statement says it best: We help make the past live for citizens of Wisconsin and elsewhere because knowing the past is crucial to understanding the present and preparing for the future.
The lure of the Northwoods
- a portal site for those who love the great northwoods. Read about Schreiner's and other local attractions. Click on Wisconsin, then Fond du Lac, and the click the link to "A Journey to the Far End of the Lake."
The Wisconsin Restaurant Association
- Your link to the best restaurants in Wisconsin, restaurants that are members of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association! Search for member restaurants by name or by city.
Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts
- A former Masonic Temple, this renovated venue features a two level gallery for art exhibits and a Great Hall for its numerous concerts and film showings.
Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Association
- The place to look for that quaint bed and breakfast retreat. There are beautiful WBBA properties all over Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- This is your front door on the internet to links and tourism information for our great state
Wisconsin Travel Information
- Department of Transportation website for information on all forms of travel in Wisconsin
168 North Pioneer Road, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 • (920) 922-0590 • email@example.com